You may choose from three options at checkout:
Collection: FREE - your order will be available for collection within a maximum of 3 days. You will be e-mailed as soon as they're ready. A mutually-convenient day/time can then be agreed. Collection will be from Broadwater, Worthing, West Sussex.
Local Delivery: £1.95 - Delivery to postcode areas beginning BN11, 12, 13, 14 & 15 on a mutually-convenient day/time. We aim to deliver within a maximum of 3 days from the date of order.
Royal Mail post: £3.95 - Postage within the United Kingdom, posted within a maximum of 3 days from the date of order.
Our brownies contain eggs, milk, soya and wheat.
All our products are made in an environment where nuts, peanuts, sesame and other food allergens are used. For this reason we cannot guarantee they are free from traces of these allergens.
Our vegan brownies contain wheat, soya and nuts.
Our vegan brownies are baked without dairy, eggs or other animal products. However, some of the ingredients we use, including the chocolate, carry manufacturing advice that they “may contain milk”. We are therefore unable to categorically confirm that our vegan brownies are suitable for those with a milk allergy. Whilst we make every effort to ensure there is no cross-contamination, all of our products are baked in a single kitchen which means such a guarantee is impossible.
A Little of What You Love vegan brownies will stay fresh at room temperature in an airtight container for a good
3-4 days. Keep them sealed tightly in the fridge and that becomes a week! But quite frankly, are they really going to be hanging around that long?! Each brownie is individually wrapped and sealed to maintain optimum freshness.
A Little of What You Love brownies will stay fresh at room temperature in an airtight container for a good 7 days. Keep them sealed tightly in the fridge and that becomes 2, and often up to 3, weeks! But quite frankly, are they really going to be hanging around that long?!
Each brownie is individually wrapped and sealed to maintain optimum freshness.
This completely depends on how you prefer your brownies. Kept outside the fridge, they will be gooey and soft. Eaten directly from the fridge they will have a much firmer texture. Our personal preference is getting them out of the fridge half an hour or so before you intend to eat them.
Well, it's quite simple!:
- Add the gift voucher to your basket using the "Add to cart" button;
- Hover over the pink shopping bag at the top-right of your screen to access "Checkout";
- Complete your details (name, address, e-mail address);
- Do not check the "Ship to a different address" box;
- Next to the shipping options, choose how the recipient will receive their order - Post, Local Delivery, or Collection;
- If you choose 'Collection' and your recipient needs them posted, they will be required to pay the difference at checkout (the voucher will be for precisely the same amount you have purchased);
- Enter your payment details and click "Place order";
- We will endeavour to e-mail you the e-voucher well within 24 hours, often very much sooner.
Our baker holds a Food Safety & Hygiene certificate and we are registered with the Local Authority.
Unlike lots of other total food services, our brownies DO NOT fit through a standard letterbox. This is due to our brownies being a generous size and gloriously thick and would not fit into a 2½ cm high box. Instead you get a bigger, tastier, fudgier brownie box!